Thursday, December 18, 2008

Things Which Are Wonderful

1. Rainbows. I just like them.

2. Geez Magazine - Available at Chapters, CBC's Library or you can talk to me! The website's caption reads, "Geez magazine has set up camp in the outback of the spiritual commons. A bustling spot for the over-churched, out-churched, un-churched and maybe even the un-churchable. For wannabe contemplatives, front-line world-changers and restless cranks."

Its very real. In general its very pro-environment, pro-social justice and pro-God. Its also filled with poetry and art. Its fabulous.

3. Hidden Art by Edith Schaeffer. This book essentially explains why beauty in daily life matters.

4. Bikini Zone - a cream for getting rid of razor burn... and you can use it in places besides your bikini zone too.

5. Purely Decadent Dairy Free Ice Cream - Chocolate Obsession - really, really good vegan ice-cream.

6. Clove Cigarettes. Bad for your health but liberating nonetheless.

7. Flowering Teas - My current favourite would be the "dragon 4 flower" tea that you can get at the Red Brick Cafe in downtown Guelph.

8. Flatlander's Inn - I came across this while googling "Canadian Christian Communes." Its about living in community with people in danger of homelessness in Winnipeg. I'm hoping to get an internship there starting in April. But I don't know. I'm super confused about the future right now. Anyway, it looks like an amazing place to be.

2 comments:

  1. Can I use Bikini Zone on my face?
    and also, let's smoke some cloves sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its worth a shot! And I think that would be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete