Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Purpose of This Blog

Hello all!

I decided to start a blog because I realized that there are a lot of ideas I encounter and conceive every once in a while that I'd really like to bounce off of several people. Most of those people, unfortunately, don't live close enough to go out for coffee with on a whim which makes idea-bouncing more tricky. Yet I'd still really like to do it!


I read a book this summer called The Lost Art of Listening and a major theme in that book was how insights are best gained through dialogue. So that is exactly what I hope to establish with this blog. That said, please feel no inhibitions about commenting!

6 comments:

  1. I'm stoked to read what you have to say! Also, I am adding you to my blog roll... cause all my friends go on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! (Yikes, was that an okay comment?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Katie, that was not an okay comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrrrrrah! Gloria, I'm glad to have another blog to read. As well as Greg's you're also famous on my page too :)
    Thought about you the other day, and missed you :( Still do!

    ReplyDelete