Friday, May 29, 2009

Yay life!

Lately I have been getting a lot of spam in my inbox, and today was no exception. One of the e-mails was from Sarah E. So-And-So and all I read on the subject line was "Congratulations!" I thought I had "won" some "contest." But then I opened it... and VOILA!
Dear Gloria,

Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to the Arts, 4-Year Liberal Studies program in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Waterloo for the Fall 2009 term.

And I've been bouncing around ever since I opened this! :D

By the way, for those of you who don't know, I want to double major in Peace and Conflict Studies and Religious Studies. :)

4 comments:

  1. yay! congrats my dear! i am excited for you!! i really miss you i was thinking of takinga day trip up sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! I am glad that you got accepted!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yay!!! That's so exciting! :D we can walk to classes together & go out for bubble teas & cheap concerts and ahh I'm so excited! (yourmay bouncing has now transfered to my June bouncing!) eee I can hardly wait :)

    ReplyDelete